Role: Senior Sales Manager
Base location: DC Metro Area/Northern Virginia
Experience: 8 to 10 Year
No. of Positions: 01
About Us: SoftTech Government Solutions Inc. (SoftTech)
SoftTech offers technology solutions and implementation support to the construction/real-estate/infrastructure industry. Our solutions offerings cover the entire construction life-cycle. In addition to the industry standard software solutions, we offer a unique solution, Civit platform an AI-powered software application suite to digitize the entire construction lifecycle. Our solution suite is designed for Government agencies, Architects, Builders & Developers, and Construction contractors (https://thecivit.com/).
We have been very successful in the construction/real-estate/infrastructure industry and have over 25+ years of experience in empowering business transformations through software products and solutions that are built on deep domain expertise. Our solutions are designed to augment and enhance the sustainable competitive edge of businesses through robust frameworks that positively impact all the business-critical factors. We constantly improve and maintain our high-quality solutions through dedicated, proactive market research and developmental efforts. We are a thriving technology firm with an entrepreneurial mindset.
SoftTech is in search for a dynamic and self-starting sales professional to create business opportunities for their services business line in construction and infrastructure vertical. The resource will be responsible for the development of private business within the United States. The resource will be the client’s key contact for all business transactions.
The resource will be responsible for generating new leads identifying and scheduling meetings with potential customers, and business partners. The person will be responsible for opportunity identification, capture planning, proposal strategy and proposal development support.
Required Qualifications/Key Attributes/Competencies:
- Educational qualifications: An under-graduation degree from a reputed university and/or an MBA or master’s degree is preferred
- Minimum 8-10 years of sales experience in the construction/real-estate/infrastructure industry. Experience in sales/pre-sales at companies with similar services portfolio is a must
- Good understanding of construction/real-estate/infrastructure industry, consultative sales process, budget & procurement processes, RFP’s and standard bid requests
- Good understanding of current and upcoming technology solutions in the construction/real-estate/infrastructure industry including, but not limited to BIM, digital twin, energy optimization management, sustainability in design and construction, integrated data environment, cloud-based construction management solutions is a must
- Passionate about business development and growth
- Required to demonstrate a successful track record of B2B consultative selling of software products / services for construction/real-estate/infrastructure industry domain
- Experience in establishing and maintaining relationships with general contractors, property developers, and consultants
- Proficient in developing, refining and delivering an effective sales script that succinctly captures the customer pain point, articulates the value-proposition
- Demonstrate unwavering client-centricity
- Ability to travel based on work and willingness to work collaboratively with an off-shore team on as-needed basis
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must have strong oral, written and inter-personal communication skills, process-orientation, and business acumen
Description of Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include securing new business leads through a variety of channels, qualifying opportunities, conducting virtual and live presentations, differentiating our unique solution offerings, working with RFP team on responses, negotiating and closing long-term agreements with private accounts.
Job activities will include:
- Building an active sales funnel to help develop and grow the business
- Driving demand generation, business partnership development and management
- Leveraging existing and build new client relationships, develop leads, develop a targeted list of prospects and lead sales efforts
- Identifying and influencing key decision-makers at all levels within the target client organization
- Developing a deep understanding of SoftTech’s current services portfolio and pitching the products to key decision makers in the organization
- Researching potential contract vehicle opportunities and developing teaming arrangements, when applicable
- Conducting virtual and live product presentations
- Researching and building new and existing accounts (i.e., adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Achieving monthly targets of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Working with internal team to align the client’s needs and contributing actively in shaping the sales message and execution/implementation strategy
- Engaging with multiple internal SoftTech services teams and driving go-no go decisions
- Identifying opportunities and representing SoftTech in the construction/real-estate/infrastructure industry in relevant forums/conferences